Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 18, 2005,
badddd results..
I got 64/100 for history, 64 half/100 for science.Conclusion : '64' loves me. =x Like..omg! 64 is a miserable B4, and with juz one friggin mark, i`m getting a B3, and the difference between a 3 and a 4 is big!Right. At least i was kinda surprised at my history. But one mark to B3?! ARGH! Nvm though. There`s still hope for our project. Hopefully, we do well in our project..Oh. And a sad little 19/30 is what i got for english informal letter writing. My gosh. I guess this is wad i get for not being a guai kia.Well, like wad miss loh said, sometimes failure can do you good. yeahhs. I will work hard!Anywae..miss loh said we hafta be prepared for a change of tcher next term..again.Wadde? I dowannn!!!!! This is so dumb. Why cant they juz settle on one teacher? Ok, end of exams stuff. hmms. COMMONWEALTH`S CHOIR IS THE ONLY CHOIR CHOSEN IN SINGAPORE FOR A PERFORMANCE AT OPENING CEREMONY- SYF 2005!! omgomgomg. That is so coool! Lalalaaas. Sorry. Din mean to be proud. But we must be proud of css right?! =)) Us choir members will be going to KL in december for a competition..yayyys. Hahaaa.Loh lo is choir`s new teacher-in-charge. How nice. I was so shocked when i saw her smiling in the choir room...poor miss kelly lim..she`s in for an operation..Right. Back to loh lo:Tiff, bibi and i smiled fakely at her.Loh lo : ..yesh..? Why are you all smiling at mishh loh liddat?tiff : Coz we like you!Loh lo smiles and walks over, reached out her hands and massaged tiff`s shoulders. We were all like, hahahaaa!!Hmms. The chinese singing thingy is approaching at top speed..19th may 2005..four pm...ahhhh. Jer, we can do it okae! And hardyy, make one five proud and sing as opera-ish as possible! But don sing until the windows shatter k. hehex.Okaes. I will be back with more bad results. Stay tuned to laugh at me. If you dare. =x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |